27th March 2017
Got a Project for Community Payback?
We have a new email contact address for YOU to send in YOUR ideas for a Community Payback project – firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s really simple. We assess your request and, if it is suitable, we will put a supervised Community Payback team onto the job.
We just ask that your idea for a Community Payback project meets the following. It :
- must benefit the local community
- must not take paid work away from others
- no one must make a profit from the work
- must be constructive and worthwhile
- must be challenging and demanding
- offenders must be seen to be putting something back into the local community
- must be within our capabilities and comply with health and safety standards
- offenders must have access to toilet facilities and drinking water
- the job must be big enough to provide work for 10 people.
So don’t delay – email us now at email@example.com
Comments are closed.