Nominate Payback Projects
The process is simple. We assess the request and, if it is suitable, we will assign a supervised Community Payback team to the project.
Anyone requesting help from Community Payback will need to make sure that their project meets the following criteria:
- must benefit the local community
- must not take paid work away from others
- no one must make a profit from the work
- must be constructive and worthwhile
- must be challenging and demanding
- offenders must be seen to be putting something back into the local community
- must be within our capabilities and comply with health and safety standards
- offenders must have access to toilet facilities and drinking water
- the job must be big enough to provide work for 10 people.
E-mail:Communitypayback.firstname.lastname@example.org with your Community Payback requests.