• A-AA+
  • Colour contrast
  • Text only
  • Web only
You are here: 

Make a Complaint

You can make a formal complaint in writing. You should sign it and send it to:


Chris Edwards, Cheshire & Greater Manchester Community Rehabilitation Company, Minshull Street Probation, 12 Minshull Street, Manchester, M1 3FR

Or email: complaints.cgm@interservefls.gse.gov.uk

Someone can make a formal complaint on your behalf, if you give them permission in writing

You can expect a response within five working days of how your complaint will be handled and the date when you can expect the outcome.


If your complaint is about an issue involving the Chief Executive you should address your letter to:

Ian Mulholland, Director of Justice, Interserve, Capital Tower, 91 Waterloo Road, SE1 8RT


If you have taken these steps and are still unsatisfied with the decision…

You can write to the Prison and Probation Ombudsman within one month of your appeal decision only if you have:

  • been under the supervision of either the National Probation Service or a Community Rehabilitation Company.
  • been housed in probation accommodation
  • had a report prepared about you for use in court.

Send your letter to: Prison and Probation Ombudsman PO Box 70769 London SE1P 4XY; www.ppo.gov.uk